Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 3 in Go go Goa

Just headed for my place in Duler, which is very close to Mupuca. Will miss my sis and her kids. Will see them next only on Sunday.

The ride back was amazing. I attribute this to the superb overcast and minimal traffic. Stopped at a restaurant in Panjim by the Mandovi river for a beer (ofcourse kingfisher) complemented with the Goan specialty ‘shindaneo’ a.k.a Mussels. The dish was prepared in spicy masala and rawa batter. Headed for Mupuca post that.

Came home and crashed. Thankfully didn’t have any cleaning to do as there is a caretaker who ensured my house was sparkling clean!!! Thank you Meena :)

Heading out now to Anjuna. Kristopher called me yesterday and surprised me, he said he was in Goa too. So probably will catch up with him and his friends. Oh forgot to mention, to is Wednesday, which is day for the flee market in Anjuna. Over the past years it has lost its charm. Don’t think I gonna get anything good today too. Let’s see.

Cheers……

No comments: